Friday, August 03, 2007

tired, n irritating

wa kao eh, alot irritating stuff, really damn bad, everyday sure kena irritated, wa kao.
anyway saw s.h.e.. yea hebe still as pretty, but well, i figured that actually chasing they aint quite special, er, how to say, its not for me afterall, though i really liked hebe! haha, well anyway i will be heading down to malaysia to pass her the game i created, 95% done now! missed finishing it and giving it to her before she go off at the airport..
anyway, really really cannot tahan already, damn damn damn long nv really go touch my ps2 games already!!!, last time really played, was like 1yr ago, completed grandia 3 and suikoden 5.. really bth le, the games i have are really stacking up.. maybe add together games all i haven played and have with me can reach to almost 100, and wild arms 5 coming out.. and these and that.. then now i oso so broke, come on, lemmi faster get my license, n try to earn my money back to return all their moneys...
for now, gotta cast aside all these troubles, from the time i landed in malaysia, i must chiong A le, this time got kee pei long and chang rong to study with me!, though only 3mth, but if really chiong shld b able make it!
for tonight, my short term target is to after finishing the dota game.. oh ya, dota wcg lost.. wa kao, next year gonna form a team, practise hard from jan too, nxt yr muz get to top few position!
yea after finishing dota game.. must finish my other games too, n study for the test tommorow.. my game designing de course finishing its 1st semester tmr le.. oh man, its all really too rush, too hectic, non stop all the way, im dying from the tiredness!!
malaysia must b the end of all my nonsense, hebe crazyness, game crazyness, zuo bo crazyness, billard crazyness, throw the basketball crazyness, ktv crazyness, club crazyness, all crazyness, lol nonsensical, yeah.