Thursday, August 14, 2008

Game industry

Yep.. that is where i will be headed at.
1stly, been working here as QA tester for lucasfilm for almost half a year already.
it was good experience, and yeah, i got into digipen. The top game school in the world! woot!
Will start school sept 2nd.. taking Bachelor of Science in Real Time Interactive Simulation.

Gonna be good, problem is just that the school fee is crazy!
its almost 80k! and considering that i wanna go to the US campus to study for 1 or 2 semester.. its gonna be over 90k!! zzdedd.. can money just fly from the sky again.

And yeah.. watch for this.. i am gonna be a game programmer after i finished my 4 year degree course. and hopefully, can enter where i wanna go.. perferbably konami/squareenix or anywhere nice!

yeah.. update from last post.. got my ps3 and television already!!.. hehe.. hows the 42inch full HD panasonic viera tv.. shiok shiok..
only 2 stuff left to have.. = home theatre system + a new pc.. cause my pc is hell old..
but these i doubt they will ever come.. not when i need so much cash for my education..
yeah..

1 more stuff... hehe got a off peak vios for me and my bro.. nice nice... i guess thats about all the update.. my past 6months was just testing testing games.. haha..
http://www.gamespot.com/ds/action/starwarstheclonewars/index.html?tag=result;title;0
theres where the game is.. star wars: clone wars: jedi alliance..
yeah man..
my 1st credited game =]..

thats about all the update..

and yeah.. my bday is coming soon.. 21bday.. 21 already.. haha.. yea..